President Donald Trump has threatened to sue the city of Orlando after traffic cones began appearing on the city’s highways.

The White House on Monday sent out a tweet warning that the traffic cones would not be allowed to stay on the streets, unless they were replaced.

The tweets came a day after Trump ordered federal prosecutors to investigate the city for what he called a violation of his civil rights, and an apparent violation of the US Constitution.

“The traffic cones on Orlando’s roads are causing a significant public safety and public health concern,” the White House said in a tweet.

“If the President is unable to address this public safety concern, the traffic signs will be removed.”

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said Monday that Trump is in the process of consulting with local officials and has asked the US Attorney’s office to review the issue.

The cones were first spotted last week in Orlando, a city of about 40,000 people, which has a population of about 1 million people.

Trump has repeatedly criticized Orlando for its lack of infrastructure, including a lack of streetlights and parking.

In January, the president called the city “disaster area,” and warned that if it does not get the necessary fixes, it would be “totally ruined.”

In his inauguration speech, Trump also urged the people of Orlando to leave their homes and businesses.

“Let’s get out, let’s go.

We’re going to make Orlando great again,” he said.